RE: [TCLUG:4509] Java and Linux

Well, jikes is definitely faster than javac but that's just the compiler.
For Java code, you can start with the standard Java tutorial at

http://www.javasoft.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html

Nishi
--People who live in windowed environments shouldn't cast pointers--
mailto:nishikant.x.kapoor@nspco.com   http://www.c3ipros.com/nkapoor