RE: [TCLUG:4509] Java and Linux

Don't use kaffe, the GUI stuff is rather flaky.  It uses BissAWT last time I
checked...

Get rid of it "rpm -e kaffe"

Get the latest JDK from http://www.blackdown.org/

Get the tar.gz file and unzip it and install following the instructions :)
(The RPM sometime causes problems.)

Lemme know if you ar having trouble.

Most of my Java(tm) code is ServerSide stuff.  But I have used it for some
elementary gui sutff