InstallFest tomorrow

This is just a reminder that the InstallFest if tomorrow (Saturday).
Bring your system and your questions and get ready to have some fun!!!

I have gotten a few e-mails from some inexperienced users that seemed a
little intimidated about the InstallFest. Let me just say that the whole
purpose of the InstallFest is to give the 'less-experiences' users a
chance to get some help from the 'more-experienced'. It is always
helpful for me to learn some tips and tricks from other users, and I
know there will be plenty of experience to go around.

So who can go to the InstallFest? Exeryone. The InstallFest is open to
anyone. Bring your parents if you'd like. The more people we get to
come, the better it will be. Be sure to get there early so you won't run
out of time. We have to be out of there by 5pm or else you will have to
deal with Tim.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Clay Fandre

Directions:
Henry Sibley High School
1897 Delaware Ave
Mendota Heights, 55118

It is approximately 1.5 mi. east of 35E on Hwy. 110. If you need driving
directions, check out
http://www.mapblast.com/mapblast/prepath.hm?CMD=FILL&DGAD2=1897%20Delaware%20Ave&DGAD3=Mendota%20Heights%2c%20MN%20%2055118%2d4338&DIC=44%2e89036%3a%2d93%2e10589%3a8%3aHenry%20Sibley%20High%20School&BILLING=mbDirections&bcnt=

There will be a few extra monitors and keyboards in case you can't bring
everything.

Hope to see you there.

Clay
Clay Fandre            Honeywell - CAS-SPO / Coon Rapids, MN
System Administrator   cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com