RE: [TCLUG:4557] Network Cards for sale @ InstallFest?

That would have been me. I still have several (5 or 6?) left, and they're
all easy to set up with Linux. They're either Western Digital or SMC with
Western Digital chips. They are all 10 megabit, ISA cards with RJ-45 ports,
and a the SMCs have BNC connectors if you want to use 10b2 coax (doesn't
require a hub). They were going for $10 each at the InstallFest. Not a bad
deal, if you ask me.

Neal