Re: [TCLUG:4564] Updates gnome rpms

In my opinion KDE is the "Safe" new GUI while Gnome is the "Hot" new GUI.
At least it's the one I've thrown in my lot with.  Obviously there's a lot of
controversy about this but it seems like Gnome has (all license issues aside)
has a slightly better toolkit (GTK) and it has Redhat behind it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a mirror nearby - I often find myself having to
download
files from Sweden.  (Isn't it ironic that I can often download a file faster
from ".se" than from ".umn.tc.edu"?  Considering the UofM is about 6
blocks from my house.)

Brady