Re: [TCLUG:4580] Fixed-Frequency Video Cards ???

> Hi,
>
> I have a MAC 20 inch monitor at home and its got 5 BNC cables on the back
> (R-G-B H-V)
>
> Of Couse I need a fixed Frequency video card to go with it, anybody have an
> idea where I could find one?

I've got a SuperMac Spectrum/8 NuBus card (supports lots of monitors
by cycling through resolutions when you hold option down at startup),
but I'm trying to sell it with my big monitor, so you might not like
the price. If you go for some other card you'll need to coordinate it
with your monitor's refresh rate, and know how it syncs.
Hugh Johnson
hugh@semplicesoft.com
<http://www.semplicesoft.com>