Re: Fixed-Frequency Video Cards ???

Mark -

Other than the video card, you might also need a BNC to VGA cable to get your
monitor work with your PC.

Following are some video card vendor links for you:

http://www.si87.com
http://www.mirage-mmc.com

There are other vendors but as you said, they are too expensive.  SI87 now has
a low price and MIRAGE has tons of info about Fixed Frequency monitor and video
card.

If you need more info, give a call.  You can find me on the NORWEB employee
lookup.

Song Chen