Re: [TCLUG:4564] Updates gnome rpms

I find gnome much more attractive looking than KDE is and smaller
too. Of course KDE seems to be much more stable and so do most of
the applications on it, some of which are quite nice and the
equivalent gnome apps are more GTK than GNOME and kind of unstable
due to frequent changes to the GTK code.

But they can both work side by side, since I think kde is more
window management oriented while Gnome is more of an application
framework and theoritically can work even without an GUI.
--
sandipan