Re: [TCLUG:4627] X Fonts

I would recommend using Xfstt (search around; you'll find it, if you can't
I'll post the source somewhere). It is actually a truetype font server;
you just dump all your windows fonts in /usr/ttfonts, run xfstt --sync
, fire xfstt up, and add "FontPath "unix/:7100" to /etc/XF86Config. Quite
easy.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop