Re: [TCLUG:4711] Rumors of MS Office port to linux (you got to be kidding)

Quoting Serge M. Egelman (serge@egel2.med.umn.edu):
> Well this would make sense since Microsoft's main competition in terms of
> Office Suites is Corel (which has already ported to linux).  However, I
> would think this is rather sutpid of them with the whole anti-trust trial
> going on right now.  Also, most people who use linux aren't particularly
> thrilled with MS products to begin with (well I'm not anyway).

I am not fond of MS products myself, but from a business perspective,
I'd be able to put a whole lot more of Linux out there if Office ran
on it.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700