Re: [TCLUG:4711] Rumors of MS Office port to linux (you got to be kidding)

Well this would make sense since Microsoft's main competition in terms of
Office Suites is Corel (which has already ported to linux).  However, I
would think this is rather sutpid of them with the whole anti-trust trial
going on right now.  Also, most people who use linux aren't particularly
thrilled with MS products to begin with (well I'm not anyway).

just my $.02

serge