Re: [TCLUG:4709] While we're at it, some Window Maker Questions....

You need to grab the border on the very very edge to move them. It's
usually rather difficult, but you'll get 'em eventually. I would read the
documentation for WMnet and see what kernel modules it requires;
apparently you may be missing something.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com