While we're at it, some Window Maker Questions....

Since we're asking window manager questions, I have some general "I can't
find it in the book, FAQ, or Magic 8 ball" questions.

I've been playing with dockable apps in WM, but I can't seem to move them
to the dock.  I run them and they start fine, appearing at the lower left
corner, but then I can't pick them up.  Any thoughts?  What am I missing
here?

Also, I downloaded WMnet, a network monitor, in rpm form.  it installed
with no errers, but when I try to run it, it says something like, 'nothing
in /proc/net/ip_<something>'.  (The computer on which this is happening is
off, so I can't check what it says exactly)  Could this just be because I'm
behind an IP masq gateway?  Or is there something else?

As usual, thank you for any advice, thoughts, words of wisdom, or grants
anyone can give me.

Thanks,
  -Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---