Re: [TCLUG:4709] While we're at it, some Window Maker Questions....

Usually you have to run the dockable app with a switch so windowmaker can
move it around and dock it etc. Often it is -w or -shape
Windowmaker works fine with these apps, run with these switches:

wmifs -w
wmmixer -w
wmmail (no switch)
wmmon (no switch)
wmclock -shape
wmcdplay -w

As for wmnet, I think you need some option turned on in your kernel. It
should say in the doc's for wmnet, but something like packet monitoring.
It also might no work with kernel 2.2, I don't know.

Ben