Re: [TCLUG:4751] Xircom

Actually, like I said in my last email, I called Xircom and they were nice
enough to replace the CardBus card with a non-CardBus card for no fee
(except one-way shipping).  Mine was out of any warranty period and I
called them and told them that I wanted to use Linux and there were no
drivers.  So, I sent mine to them and they sent one of the lower end
models for free.  A very good deal, if you ask me.  I just emailed and
called the standard technical service numbers....  I hope they are as nice
to you as they were to me if you talk to them.  I never expected them to
do the exchange, but they did, and it made me happy.

Good luck,
Mike