Re: [TCLUG:4786] Hardware Problem

If the problem is that when it boots, hard drives spin up but nothing
happens, it is probably a bad card or more likely a badly seated card. On
startup, your motherboard makes sure that there are no shorts or other bad
stuff -- and fried card or one that isn't in all the way could be shorting
something and so the motherbaord won't boot. Take out all the cards except
for display and see if you can get to the bios. If so, keep adding cards
until they all back or you know which card is causing the problem.

Good Luck,

Ben