Re: [TCLUG:4806] wmware?

I've been toying with with all this fer a bit now.. and before I go and kill
everything, I want to get my copies of redhat5.2 and win95 in the mail from my
dad... :) But what I'm wondering is has anyone tried this with a modem? I see
nuthin in the docs about it. I'm also a bit confused as to what I should do if
I don't want to re-install before I try anything (my win98 is pirated... LOL).
Anybody got a dual-boot with this installed? Does anyone know if this has any
effect on LILO? I guess I want to see or hear of it working well on a system
similar to mine before I go re-partitioning win98 off the drive... I still
need it for net access because of the ISP issue....

TIA
Glen