Re: [TCLUG:4822] Ram, only detecting 65 of 128 meg. Problem!

Hey guys,

I followed the directions for editing the lilo.conf file:

append="mem=128M"

I then ran # lilo which reports "Added Linux *" During boot the bios Memory
Test reports "65536k", free reports, 63140. Of course, cmos also reports
65536k of Extended Memory. Any ideas on what's happening?

TIA

ron parker, Thanks for the previous suggestions.