Re: [TCLUG:4822] Ram, only detecting 65 of 128 meg. Problem!

>The bios Chipset Features setup interface has settings for; SDRAM
RAS-to-CAS Delay
>and SDRAM RAS Precharge Time which are both set to slow. My point being, of
course
>these thoughts are spawned from a mind that is ignorant on these hardware
issues,
>that the sdram settings indicate compatibility. Perhaps?

Cool, so the BIOS looks like it might be happy with SDRAM after all...

Can we sanity check the RAM is seated in the slots correctly etc? As someone
mentioned earlier, until the machine registers 128Mb on startup tests, the
OS doesn't have much hope of seeing it either.

I guess worst case scenario now is to take the machine and the RAM back to
place of purchase and have their tech's get it detected.

Good luck!