Re: [TCLUG:4822] Ram, only detecting 65 of 128 meg. Problem!

The new ram is an upgrade from 32 meg to 128. I based the purchase on what the
inventory sheet from the original purchase stated which is "32mb sdram 10ns
4x68 168pin". The new ram is 16x64 sdram 128mb 168 pin 10ns. Unless the
inventory sheet is awry, it would appear I didn't gap and order the wrong
hardware.

My original thought was The Memory Man shipped me the wrong item. I suppose
that's still a posibility. I purchased the machine from Pony and they've always
been real good about answering questions. They may have some insights on the
Pills mother board and what it takes to detect 128mb rather than 64.

ron parker

Just in case it was The Memory Man's fault, I curse them. :) In fact, I curse
them twice.