odd x11amp / xaudio question

I just installed the xaudio plugin for x11amp and it works. I'm now using
xaudio and x11amp isn't seg faulting on half my mp3s. When I made this
change, x11amp lost the bar that shows how much of the mp3 has played. The
bar was very nice for moving to part of an mp3. Where did this go and is
there a way to get it back, or does xaudio not support this?

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up.
 -- Raskolnikov in Crime and Punishment (Fyodor Dostoevsky)