Re: [TCLUG:4857] 12 Gig Win/Linux dual boot

>2.a This will be all the Windows you get, because Window's FDISK, if it
>cannot recognize the logical partitions on the hard drive (the ones
>created on the extended partition by Linux) will only create another
>logical partition on the first 1024 Cylinders.

yeah, Windoze fdisk doesn't recognise the linux partitions in the extended
partition, but if you create another windoze partition it does start and
stop at the correct locations (well, did for me) and therefore doesn't
interfere with the linux partitions...

Any luck verifying whether or not the extended partition should be created
by Windoze fdisk before installing linux?

Cheers,
Marty