Re: [TCLUG:4947] Really tough install. Serious help needed.

Read the Linux-NT-(something else) HOWTO.
I installed NT on my machine once, and it booted
linux just fine (but not Windows 95, oh well :)

The howto mentions a program that sets up a boot
manager menu for NT.  It also explains a briefly
how the booter works.  You shouldn't have too much
trouble getting NT to boot linux.

Leave LILO on hdb3, and point the NT booter to
hdb3.

Tim