Re: [TCLUG:4988] Metrowerks IDE for Linux

Brady Hegberg wrote:

> I'm very interested in this even though I've never used Metrowerks
> before.

Same here.  I've heard great things about CodeWarrior and its
siblings over the past couple years, but never got the
opportunity to check it out.

> It even looks as though Redhat will bundle a version of the IDE
> with their distribution.

Yeah, I wonder how that will work.  The standalone releases will
be $99, but if it's bundled with a $30 distribution, who's gonna
buy the standalones?  I wonder if the GNU compiler version is
geared towards egcs too, or just gcc.

John