tripwire error message

Has anyone else gotten this error message when attempting to install
Tripwire_2.0_RedHat_Linux.tar.gz which is the file labeled at the
tripwire site as "cdrom image"? I don't know how cdrom image could be a
factor in the error but I thought I'd include that tidbit.

[root@p266 trip]# ./install.sh /tmp/install.cfg -s "foofoo" -l "foofoo"
-f -n

Using configuration file /tmp/install.cfg

./install.sh: /tmp/install.cfg: No such file or directory
Error: configuration parameter $TWROOT undefined.
There is an error in the configuration file /tmp/install.cfg.

The installation command line is from the tripwire installation guide.
The error referring to /tmp/install.cfg is throwing me for a loop. If
I am running the installation as root, I would certainly have permission
to create any needed files. I am not seeing any tripwire installation
logs. All attempts at redefining the root installation directory result
in the same error message. Here's the relative entry from the
install.cfg file which seems pretty obvious:
# The root of the TSS directory tree.
TWROOT="/usr/TSS"

Anyway, just thought I'd see if anyone else had encountered this or has
and idea on where to find a solution. I searched through the dejavu news
archives but didn't find anything.

Thanks

ron parker

If I cast a spoon from my current mental vantage point, I am sure to
become snagged in the weeds.