Radio Shack Mouse

Well, I broke down and bought the mouse I needed. Went to Radio Shack and
picked up one of their 3-button, 2-scroll-wheel mice. It has an
IntelliMouse compatibility mode, but i think i have to do something
special to kick it into that mode -- imwheel doesn't recognize it right
now. Does anyone have the experience and/or expertise to help me out with
this?

Love in Christ,
Kevin R. Bullock
/----------------------------------------\
| Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit  |
| GUI based on an 8 bit operating system |
| written for a 4 bit processor by a 2   |
| bit company which cannot stand 1 bit   |
| of competition.                        |
| http://www.ringworld.org/              |
| http://www.episcopalmn.org/            |
| guitark@isd.net | kbullock@yahoo.com   |
| TheMystic@EFNet-IRC                    |