Mounting Netware volumes

I am trying to mount a Netware 4.11 server from various Redhat
machines and I am not having much luck. Has anyone out there done
this that could help me out here?

I don't have a good grasp of how the ipx/spx protocol works for one
thing. Not too long ago I tried downloading the Caldera netware
client FOR REDHAT 5.1 and fiddled with it some but never got anywhere
with it. I don't even know exactly what the errors were that I was
getting. Today I found out that RredHat comes with some Netware
utilities named NCP something something. IPX support is built into my
kernel as a module and I can load it manually. I then go on to run
'ipx_configure --auto_interface=on --auto_primary=on' and the tools
appear to configure ipx for my network. At this point I can run the
'slist' and actually get a list of all the Netware servers running on
my network - even the one at a remote location connected via frame-
relay. Whenever I try to use ncpmount to mount any of the servers it
fails though. The mount command I use is something like 'ncpmount -S
that says 'Logging into <servername> as <username>' and after that it
simply says 'mount failed'. I have tried several different valid
netware user accounts and none seem to work.

I was using the IPX-HOWO document from Red Hat's LDP archive to walk
me through this. By the way, all of the Red Hat boxes I was trying to
connect with were version 5.1. Two were using the 2.2.5 kernel, while
one was using 2.0.35. If anyone can let me know how to use this or
where to look for more online help I would appreciate it.

Mike Glaser