Re: [TCLUG:5974] Hardware Authentication

It may not be what you are looking for, but:
In the May 1999 issue of _Server/Workstation Expert_ magazine in the
New Products section, Rainbow Technologies (http://www.rainbow.com)
announced a USB-based cryptographic authentication token called iKey.
They say it will store four digital certs and offers 1024-bit
RSA using PKCS #11.  It sounds like it has some memory, a processor, and
could fit on a key chain.
$49 each with a $79 software development package...

			- Jay