Re: [TCLUG:5987] Apache, ssl & RSADSI patents...

Looks like you have been doing your homework !  Yes I figured out
something
like this. But all I knew was that if I was going to make money out of
the
use of the server then I would have to purchase a "licensed" web
server.
But I did not quite follow why, which is excellently put, down below.

I was wondering if there are problems in locating a server outside of
the
united states while still operating it from the here. But I guess the
legalese does probably take care of that.

Thanks Ron!

regards,
sandipan