Re: [TCLUG:6038] imap and filtering (and security)

> Use "procmail" to filter into different imap folders.  Checkout the
> procmail docs for more info.  When you have it wokring its really (!)
> cool.

yes, procmail is very cool. The problem is that I don't have access to the
imap server. It is not running on linux (I think digital unix) and I don't
have shell access so I can't make a .procmailrc file or the equivalent.

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

In politics, you get what you pay for, and vice versa.    -- Scott Ostler