Help installing RH5.2 on a Laptop

Hi All,

I'm trying to install RedHat 5.2 onto a friends laptop.

Here's the problem.  He can only use a CD-Rom module OR the Floppy
module.  He can't have both plugged in at the same time (there's only
one bay...).

I can't get my 3C575-TX PCMCIA network card to initialize properly to
do a network install, so...

I have copied all the install files onto his win95 partition, however,
when the time comes in the install screens, I keep getting an error -
"error opening directory".  I've got a directory named RedHat in this
top level directory, with the base & RPMS directories directly under
that.  The only thing I notice, is that win95 doesn't let me name the
RPMS directory in all uppercase, so it looks like "Rpms"...

In the log, there are two entries:

Unable to load NLS charset: cp437(nls_cp437)
Unable to load NLS charset: iso8859-1(nls_iso8859-1)

Anyone played with this at all?

Do I have any other options?

Thanks!

Scott K. Johnson