Re: [TCLUG:6056] Help installing RH5.2 on a Laptop

If you're not opposed to installing a different distribution, you can
still install Slackware from floppies.  Actually, all you need to
install is the base part of the distribution (about 10 diskettes) and
then you should be able to reboot and do the rest of the install from
the CD.

Eric