Re: [TCLUG:6056] Help installing RH5.2 on a Laptop

Can't boot of the CD-ROM, huh?

I'm not sure, but I think Win-95/98 uses either all uppercase or all
lowercase in directory names, if I'm not mistaken. (It only displays
with the first letter capitalised.) If you copied the CD's contents on
the Win-95 partition and tried a directory named "Rpms" on the FAT
filesystem, try again, using "rpms" or "RPMS".