RE: [TCLUG:6034] Civilization

This may be old news to most of you, but if you still have a lingering
addicition to the original Civilization or CivII you should check out
"http://www.freeciv.org".  They have an excellent clone of the original,
complete with multiplayer server, complete online help docs and a pretty
challenging AI (although I'm pretty sure it cheats.)  Not recommended for
those who have finals coming up, interpersonal relationships to maintain, or
pets that require daily feeding.