Re: [TCLUG:6034] Civilization

> There is! I got mine from Gamecellar last Friday, too. Funny, they said
> they'd let me know when it's been shipped... but heck, it works fine on my
> box! Multiplayer anyone? (I _really_ suck, so if you're looking to really
> kick some butt, I'm fair game...)

Heh, I would, but I guess the network code doesn't work well with glibc2.1.. Not
to mention the fact that I actually have to do schoolwork every so often ;-)

Personally, I think I'd prefer real-time strategy rather than turn-based when
doing multiplayer (but then again, maybe it would actually work pretty well..)

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.5