Re: [TCLUG:6034] Civilization

  Hi,

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Michael Hicks wrote:

> Heh, I would, but I guess the network code doesn't work well with glibc2.1.. Not
> to mention the fact that I actually have to do schoolwork every so often ;-)

Oh, come on, CivCTP will give you a whole lot of real-world experience
school can never provide! And hey, I'll come over and downgrade you to 2.0
if you like... (:

> Personally, I think I'd prefer real-time strategy rather than turn-based when
> doing multiplayer (but then again, maybe it would actually work pretty well..)

Well, yeah, I'd prefer something like C&C or Red Alert or some RPG thing,
but all I have is CivCTP (; Also, the computer AI will completely crush
me... I'd like to play vs a human so that, at the very least, I get to be
destroyed in a different way each time....

BTW, I'd much prefer a cooporative game. A while ago I went looking for a
game my wife and I could play TOGETHER on the playstation... doesn't look
like they make those anymore...

-Yaron