Re: [TCLUG:6056] Help installing RH5.2 on a Laptop (Really RE: RPMSrpms and case sensitivity)

This ought to work.  RPM does not care about case sensitivity.  In fact,
RPM does not care what the particular package is called.  All information
is gathered from the packages' header and used by the installer.  If you
essentially duplicate the RedHat/i386 directory from the CDROM, you should
be able to do a RedHat installation.

Peter Lukas