Solaris opening

Dear Tim,
I just wanted to let you know that we are doing some more hiring right now.  The position we have open involves
doing helpdesk support for a SUN/Solaris network.  Ideally, we need somebody with at least 1-2 years of Solaris
administration/support experience.  Also, strong knowledge of the PC/LAN environment is needed.  The support is
for one of our most prestigious local clients with about 300 end-users on-site.  If you, or your friends, or your
family, or anybody that you know might want to interview for this position, please give me a call.  Thanks a lot
for your help, and have a great night.
--
Kris Neese
TEKsystems