Re: [TCLUG:6118] mindcraft at it agian

It seems fair for them to call for a rematch.  I get a kick out of the fact
that they say the "Linux community" hasn't responded to them about the
rematch.  I think what they're looking for is a response from Linus.

It appears to me that this challenge is being taken very seriously in a
quiet sort of way at the upper levels of Linux development.  I get the
impression that kernel and Apache people are going to tweak and test until
they think they have a better chance against NT on that hardware and only
then give it another go...I'm not sure if this seems totally fair (if it's
possible to be unfair to Microsoft), but it hightlights one of the
advantages to Linux.  When new versions come out every few days you can
react on a dime instead of having to plan for a release 6 months down the road.