staroffice 5.1 and glibc-2.1

StarOffice 5.1 works great on redhat 6.0 with glibc-2.1 Just ignore the
warning about the glibc version.

I have to say StarOffice looks great so far. No crashes, lots of features,
good interface. A little slow, but real competition with MSOffice. I'm
very impressed, especially with the interface and its integration with its
different components (much better than MS's separate apps for spreadsheet,
word, etc). It finally has real printer support also.

Does anyone know how to add fonts to staroffice? It doesn't pick up my
ttf fontserver fonts.

Also, the e-mail program looks really nice and has nice imap support,
however I don't see an option to use local (pine) mail boxes. Is this
possible.

Give it a try,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

"Are your parents going out for New Year's Eve?"  -- Hobbes
"Are you kidding?  My parents' idea of a wild night is to mix a scoop of real
coffee in with decaf." -- Calvin