Re: [SCALUG] RE: Microsoft Financial Fraud Update

"Ryberg, Nicholas" wrote:
> I don't really see the appropriateness of this web page to Linux.  The
> author has a distinct point of view and a tendency to name drop that makes
> his whole argument suspect.
> Does MS bashing automatically make you a member of the Linux community?

It isn't directly related, but loosely. The name dropping isn't all that
is suspect (the suspicious lack of support is just one). The article is
indeed suspect, but interesting none the less. I don't exactly endorse
or believe it.

No, all it really takes is a healthy interest in Linux, but feel free if
that is what you enjoy.

Did you misread the subject line?