Re: [TCLUG:9649] CHEAP PC MANIA

No catch.  Normally you can't GIVE 486s away.  Computer resellers just
laugh at you...  He's probably happy he's getting anything for them at all
rather then paying to have them disposed of.

And I'm sorry, but we've already received more requests then there are
computers.  If someone drops out, I'll let you know.

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"
	-- The Matrix