UPDATE - Cheap PCs

OK, folks...  This went over a little larger then I anticipated.  I've
received requests for 37 systems, not counting the few that I would've
liked.  Ah well... cest la vie.

Anywho, I'm going to ask that y'all stop submitting requests as we already
have plenty.  I'm attempting to place the bid as we speak but EBay seems
to be a bit pokey tonight.  I *will* place the bid tonight.  I'm placing
the maximum at $200, which would drive the cost of the systems up to
approximately $5 each but only if someone else bids and pushes the price
up that high.  (Previous note included for the 2 people left on earth who
have NOT purchased something from EBay.)

Here's the list as I gathered it, sorted in order of receipt:

Clayton Fandre 		-	2
Eric Scott		-	6
John Sheets		-	1
Steve Paltzer		-	6
Dave Kleist		-	4
Jonathan Kline		-	5
Scott Dier		-	2
Karl Morgan		-	5
Joel Schneider		-	1
Dan Debertin		-	3
Justin Coyne		-	2

For those of you keeping track, you'll notice we hit 35 with Dan Debertin,
which leaves both Justin and myself in the cold.  If anyone felt so
inclined to decrease their request by one or so, I'm sure JC and I would
both be quite grateful...

As to monitors: Again, the seller only has 6 available.  4
people are requesting monitors, so I'm proposing the following
distribution based on quantity of PCs requested:

Steve Paltzer  -  2
Jonathan Kline -  2
Dave Kleist    -  1
Dan Debertin   -  1

Please contact me with any corrections.  Probably be best if you contacted
me directly rather then cluttering up the list.

Ben
--
"There is no spoon"
	-- The Matrix