Re: [TCLUG:9684] New kernel

What does the screen tell you at boot time?  What does `dmesg` say?  What
does `cat /proc/pci` tell you about the hardware?
You don't necessarily need to tell lilo about the device like you would
with a module.  Try passing no options to the boot loader and see if your
adapter comes to life.

Peter Lukas