Re: [TCLUG:9718] DSL woes cont.

> > Curious.  has anyone gotten a DSL set in ppp (not bridging) mode to work?
> > That is the way my router is configured, and I was wondering if it made a
> PPPoATM or Bridging is dictated by your ISP. At Real Time we support both, you
> will have to ask your ISP which they use.

This box is behind a firewall box that is hooked up to a dsl line that
does bridging.  Its the only way the isp we use would allow us to have a
few static ip's.

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | <YodaNsO> fear leads to anger,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |           anger leads to hate,
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |           hate leads to solaris.