RE: [TCLUG:9768] samba problems

>    Is this the stock/RPM version of samba, or did you compile & install it
>yourself?  I've never seen errors even remotely like this, but it looks to
>me like some part of the smb binaries or libs are fouled up, or else a newer
>version of smb has been installed without cleaning out parts of the old
>version.
        this is installed from the RPMS. under RH6.0, it gave the exact same
errors; except that the version was 2.0.3. I upgraded to RH6.1 and samba
2.0.5, hoping that would cure the problem; but it did not help.

I think it may be time to submit a bug report.
anyone have advice on how to submit one?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091