Re: [TCLUG:9906] Browser-independent code

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Phil Plumbo wrote:

> Can someone refer me to a good book on writing browser-independent HTML?
> I've just gotten handed an e-commerce job and can no longer assume my users
> all have a particular browser.

I don't know of any particular books (however, I assume as always that the
O'Rielly book is probably great), but the "HTML Compendium" at
<http://www.htmlcompendium.org> to be an irreplacible guide at my job. It
has a consise listing of every HTML tag known to man, from every
specification, along with how all versions of Netscape, MSIE, Opera,
WebTV, and some other browsers respond to them. It's great.

Luke