Re: [TCLUG:9906] Browser-independent code

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Luke Francl wrote:

> > Can someone refer me to a good book on writing browser-independent HTML?
> > I've just gotten handed an e-commerce job and can no longer assume my users
> > all have a particular browser.
>
> I don't know of any particular books (however, I assume as always that the
> O'Rielly book is probably great), but the "HTML Compendium" at

Yes, as usual the o'rielly book kicks ass.

I also use the w3c standards pages *a lot*.  Totally recommended if you
look at html compendium or htmllib and learn enough that you just want to
know *ALL* the options to everything.

Have a good time!

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"