Re: [TCLUG:9980] df problems

>Do you have a nfs mount fs down?
        that seems to have been it. nfs mount wasn't working right. gave me
an RPC error of some sort. so I just rebooted it. seems to be (mostly) fine now.
        what irks me is that I had to hook up a kbd and monitor to the thing
again, after 107 days of running it entirely via VNC. :)

        further wierdness; I now discover that I can't use PICO at the
console. gives me an 'incomplete termcap entry' error. ;( it was running
just fine w/in an Xterm, and I remember it working before...
        also seems that at some point in the past i was able to use jed via
telnet; and that hasn't worked in a while either. (gives 'this terminal not
powerful enough to support s-lang').

I really should upgrade to RH 6.1 on this machine; I just hope I don't blow
away too many configuration settings in the process. (this is our webserver,
as well as my kick-around box).

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN