MCA and Linux

I know, I know...  We tried to sort out as many of the MCA machines as we
could but we were loading 50 some machines out of maybe 70 or so, and Eric
was on his lunch break...  Anyway, a few ended up in the assortment.  BUT
ALL IS NOT LOST!

If you ended up with or do end up with an MCA based box, check out the MCA
Linux Homepage at http://www.dgmicro.com/mca/

I've just briefly perused it, but it sounds like MCA has been supported
since the early 2.0 kernels.  Apparently there are some premade MCA boot
disks available from that site.

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"